Situated in the West End of Edinburgh, Chamomile Sanctuary is an award-winning luxurious, boutique Spa. Set in a private setting, Chamomile provides a bespoke and unique personalised experience with both beauty essentials and spa treatments being offered to our clients. The Spa boasts five different treatment rooms, as well as an iconic Nailroom, Relaxation Room and changing facilities.
Chamomile Sanctuary is seeking both full time and part-time therapists to join our current team of high-accredited and certified beauty therapists, with working days ranging from Monday – Sunday. Providing individual service with precision and empathy for our clients, you will be part of a highly successful beauty spa, which has all international brands and partnerships such as, CACI, Guinot, Aromatherapy Associates, Crystal Clear, CND Shellac, CND Vinylux, LVL Lashes, Nouveau Lashes, Lycon Waxing and St Tropez Spray Tan.
Scope & Purpose
As a therapist, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional treatments to all of our clients and provide these in line with our high quality brand standards and overall philosophy.
What we want from you
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player with a desire to learn and excel, and have excellent communication & interpersonal skills, please do apply.
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification – ideally, CIDESCO/CIBTAC/NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
- Excellent understanding of client care and providing high standard treatments
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team (team-player!)
- Exceptional customer care & relationship-building skills
- Excellent administration skills with strong numerical, literacy & computer skills – ability to deal with enquiries, take bookings, process payments & answer phone
- Empathy for your colleagues & clients
- Able to take initiative & work under pressure
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with well-respected clients
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional & warm personality
- 15 – 40 hours per week (part-time or full-time)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Previous beauty therapy experience is preferred (1-2 years)
- At least one certification from CACI, Guinot, Aromatherapy Associates, Crystal Clear, LVL Lashes, Nouveau Lashes, CND Shellac essential but not desirable as full training will be provided.
We are growing fast… Don’t miss out and apply today!
Please note: you must be competent in doing facials, massages and gel/shellac polish. It is desirable that you have CACI, Guinot or Aromatherapy Associates experience/qualification, however, this is not essential.
This role offers long-term prospects with training in top international beauty treatments. Uncapped commission on Retail Product Sales, a dedicated management team to support and promote your development, complimentary uniform, discounts on products, paid holiday (pro rata) and an opportunity for a more senior role will ensure that this is a fantastic role to apply for.
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
Work Experience – Practical: 1 – 2 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required